Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting Back to This Blog Thing

Well I am rebuilding my website and attempting to link my blog onto to it. I haven't yet figured out how to get you back to my web page logically without having to use the back buttons. Ideas and suggestions welcome. I realize I have long neglected my blog, but perhaps it is the long cold winter here in Maine, the isolation of working long hours alone and/or the need to connect to other but I am feeling the desire to get back to it. I have been busy making many new forms and some old familiar ones too, add to that mixing large buckets of glaze and some new glaze experiments.

Bear with me while I work out the glitches on this blog and my website, but please visit and feel free to offer suggestions. Lizproffetty.com

1 comment:

  1. Always something I forget to do, is the blog.
    Finally got some fun pics of cones and a bit about them. Check it out
    http://apotteryshop.blogspot.com/

    we can follow each other and then that may entice to write more.

    MK

    ReplyDelete